Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 1, 2011

Submit webmaster video questions for December 2010

Submit webmaster video questions for December 2010

December 7, 2010
NOTE: This set of questions is now closed. We got 500 questions in less than a week, and taped 70+ answers. Thanks!
It’s that time again! Next week I’ll record some new webmaster videos. I created a Google Moderator page where you can post questions or suggestions and vote topics up and down. I won’t be able to answer every single question, but I’ll tackle several popular ones plus a few of the more interesting questions. Please submit questions that lots of people would be interested in, not just a question about your specific site.
Just a reminder: please leave your question on the Google Moderator page, not in the comments here. When you leave a question on the moderator page, people can vote for the questions and I can see which questions people are most interested in.

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét